Both The London International Horse Show and ExCeL London are looking forward to welcoming you to a safe and secure event this Christmas!
We are making every effort to provide a safe environment for all of our visitors. This includes ensuring there are wide aisles to reduce crowd density and improve attendee flow. There will also be multiple entrances which will enable management of queues. There will be hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands throughout the venue and there will be an enhanced cleaning regime during Show-open periods and, finally, contactless payment will be encouraged.
We can all play our part in keeping each other safe, so we are asking that everyone aged 18 years and over entering ExCeL shows one of the following as part of our COVID pass check:
- Proof of having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending
- Presence of COVID-19 antibodies
- Evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Test (email / text) result within 48 hours of the event
This will be a quick visual check at the point of entry to the venue and no personal data will be recorded or stored. If you are a UK resident you can show your vaccination status via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App (or paper copy). International visitors can show equivalent proof from their home country. If you would like to know more about how you can demonstrate your COVID status please click here.
Since we are all doing our best to limit the spread of the virus, we ask all visitors to please be respectful of other people and do not attend if:
- You feel unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and/or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- You are isolating or have been asked to by a government test and trace service
- You have been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms
While face masks are no longer mandatory, you are encouraged to wear one in the public areas of the venue such as the main concourse and the washroom facilities.
For further information, please visit: ExCeL’s Visitor Information Page.
Nearer the event the Show will publish a Covid Code of Conduct and Frequently Asked Questions around COVID-19.
We will regularly update this page in accordance with Government advice.
Should COVID-19 lead to a cancellation of the Show, the face value of tickets purchased will be refunded. Please note that the booking fee will not be refunded.