London International Horse Show will operate under government COVID-19 guidelines that are in place at the time of the event.
To reassure our visitors, there are further measures being taken within the show to keep everyone safe. These include:
- Wide aisles to reduce crowd density and improve attendee flow.
- Multiple entrances which will enable management of queues.
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands throughout the venue
- An enhanced cleaning regime during Show-open periods
- Contactless payment will be encouraged.
- The ventilation system for the halls has recently been increased in line with the latest CIBSE guidance.
Should COVID-19 lead to a cancellation of the Show, the face value of tickets purchased will be refunded. Please note that the booking fee will not be refunded.
Once we have gone on sale and you have booked your tickets online you should receive a confirmation email. If you have not received a confirmation email please request one by clicking here and using the ‘forgotten details’ option. Tickets should arrive roughly 3-4 weeks before the show, if yours have not arrived please track your tickets here.
If you need to change the delivery address for your tickets please log in to your ticket account here and follow the instructions. All you will need is your booking reference number and either your post code or card details.
All overseas tickets will be sent up to 6 weeks before the show. Any orders made after this time will be left for ticket collection at the venue, or can be sent to a pre-arranged UK address.
If you are having problems with your tickets unfortunately currently the Box Office call centre is not open however when it opens the number to call is 0844 995 0995 (calls cost 7p per minute plus network extras) or click here to log in to your account and click ‘chat online’, or email email@example.com quoting your booking reference.