Premium entertainment at The London International Horse Show
The London International Horse Show is introducing a Premium Entertainment Opportunity this year, providing you, the guest, with a new way to enjoy the Show in style, whilst giving maximum flexibility in terms of number of guests and dining times.
The Phoenix Club is based in a beautifully designed, purpose-built structure with its own viewing deck adjacent to The Collecting Ring and Warm-Up Arena.
Total guests are limited to 120 per performance and bookings can be taken for parties of two or more.
CLICK HERE FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO ACCESS THE PHOENIX CLUB
Guests will enjoy
- Complimentary car parking
- VIP Arena seating
- Dedicated hostess meet and greet and support throughout your day
- Complimentary glass of Champagne Taittinger on arrival
- A rolling buffet to suit the needs of you and your guests, including specially prepared dishes cooked on the spot by our award-winning chefs
- Different buffet service stations will offer an outstanding variety of dishes for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Use of The Phoenix Club Bar serving a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- A private dining table for your use throughout the buffet opening period
- Privileged access to the Collecting Ring Viewing Deck
- Complimentary event programme
Guests are invited to watch the show in the VIP Seating Area which includes luxury, flexible
Director’s-chair style seating.
The Show takes place from 12.00pm – 4.00pm in the afternoon and 6.00pm – 10.00pm in the evening and guests are invited to come and go between the Phoenix Club buffet and their Show seating as they please, making the most of the opportunity to enjoy first-class entertainment and the company of their group.
Afternoon performance guests will have access to the Phoenix Club between 11.00am and 4.00pm, and evening guests will have access between 5.00pm and 10.30pm.
Dress code: smart/casual; lounge suits in the evening.