Premium entertainment at The London International Horse Show
The London International Horse Show is introducing a Premium Entertainment Opportunity this year, providing you, the guest, with a new way to enjoy the Show in style, whilst giving maximum flexibility in terms of number of guests and dining times.
The Phoenix Club is based in The Orangery – a beautifully designed, purpose-built structure with its own viewing deck adjacent to The Collecting Ring and Warm-Up Arenas.
Total guests are limited to 120 per performance and bookings can be taken for parties of four, six or eight guests.
Guests will enjoy
- Complimentary car parking
- Dedicated hostess meet and greet and support throughout your day
- Complimentary glass of Champagne Taittinger on arrival
- A rolling buffet to suit the needs of you and your guests, including specially prepared dishes cooked on the spot by our award-winning chefs
- Different buffet service stations will offer an outstanding variety of dishes for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Use of The Orangery Bar serving a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- A private dining table for your use throughout the buffet opening period
- Privileged access to the Collecting Ring Viewing Deck
- Complimentary event programme
Guests are invited to watch the show in the VIP Seating Area which includes luxury, flexible
director’s-chair style seating.
The Show takes place from 12pm – 4pm in the afternoon and 6pm – 10pm in the evening and guests are invited to come and go between the Phoenix Club buffet and their Show seating as they please, making the most of the opportunity to enjoy first-class entertainment and the company of their group.
Dress code: smart/casual; lounge suits in the evening.
PRICES AND FURTHER INFORMATION
The prices below are per person and based on bookings of four, six or eight people.
|Thursday afternoon||16th December||£175 + VAT per person|
|Thursday evening||16th December (Puissance)||£250 + VAT per person|
|Friday afternoon||17th December||£175 + VAT per person|
|Friday evening||17th December (Dressage Freestyle)||£250 + VAT per person|
|Saturday afternoon||18th December||£225 + VAT per person|
|Saturday evening||18th December||£225 + VAT per person|
|Sunday afternoon||19th December (FEI World CupTM Jumping)||£250 + VAT per person|
|Sunday evening||19th December||£175 + VAT per person|
|Monday afternoon||20th December||£175 + VAT per person|
|Monday evening||20th December (Grand Prix)||£250 + VAT per person|