Showing at London International Horse Show has grown in 2023. This year we introduce the new London International Showing Series which will take place in the New Horizons Plastic London Arena from Thursday 14th to Monday 18th December. Qualifiers have taken place throughout the country to bring finalists to these exciting new classes.
In addition, the Show runs two established showing finals in the International Arena – The BSPS Ridden Mountain and Moorland Championships on Monday 18th December and the Senior Showing and Dressage Championships on Saturday 16th December.
For more information check our timetable.
- ShowingFRIDAY - 15th, 9:30 am - 10:55 amRising Star of Small Riding Horse Type
- International Show JumpingFRIDAY - 15th, 10:25 am - 11:10 amServices Jumping Championship
- Dog AgilityFRIDAY - 15th, 10:55 am - 11:55 amDiscover Dogs Small/Mixi Pairs Challenge Final - Jumping
- ShowingFRIDAY - 15th, 11:55 am - 1:20 pmRising Star of Large Riding Horse Type
- International Show JumpingFRIDAY - 15th, 12:00 pm - 1:15 pmThe Christmas Pudding Speed Stakes
- Kennel Club Dog AgilityFRIDAY - 15th, 1:15 pm - 1:35 pmThe Kennel Club Small Dog Jumping Grand Prix
- ShowingFRIDAY - 15th, 1:20 pm - 1:35 pmRising Star of Riding Horses Type Championship
- International Show JumpingFRIDAY - 15th, 1:35 pm - 1:40 pmPresentation of Awards - Services Jumping
- ShowingFRIDAY - 15th, 1:35 pm - 3:05 pmRising Star Racehorse to Show Horse
- International DisplayFRIDAY - 15th, 1:40 pm - 1:50 pmThe Portuguese Lusitanos
- Shetland Pony Grand NationalFRIDAY - 15th, 1:50 pm - 2:05 pm
- International DisplayFRIDAY - 15th, 2:05 pm - 2:20 pmThe Musical Drive of the King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery
- IntervalFRIDAY - 15th, 2:20 pm - 2:55 pm
- International Show JumpingFRIDAY - 15th, 2:55 pm - 4:50 pmThe Champagne-Taittinger Ivy Stakes
- ShowingFRIDAY - 15th, 3:05 pm - 5:05 pmRising Star of Hack Type Championship